Tao Te Kung Fu has been developed as an efficient Martial Art that will work for anyone irrespective of size and strength, it is therefore an ideal style for anyone to learn.
Kung Fu means “mastery through discipline”; it should never be reduced to something as trivial as just fighting. It is learning to master every element of life, physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Develop physique and mental discipline
- Achieve expertise fast with the most advanced, modern teaching methods
- Techniques tried and tested in the security industry
- Train with people at your own level
- Good student : instructor ratio to ensure quality tuition and continued progress
- Highest qualified martial arts and self defence instructors in the region
Black Belt in 3 Years
Many Martial Arts clubs are classically set up for students to take 5, 10 or 20 years to reach a Black Belt standard. This can be due to a lack of professional lesson and course preparation, large governing bodies forcing students to compete in tournaments to progress or holding back to take more tuition fees.
Many positive traditions are passed down through generations of instructors that form the core of a good system. However, the tradition of keeping secrets within blood lines, castes or races has lingering influences. This means that drawing out training beyond what is necessary in order to prove ones self by “time served” is still present.
Our 3 year Black Black Course is split into 3 levels to ensure a rapid progression with an in-depth understanding. Students train with others at their own level though out the course.
Everyone starts in the Foundation class with other beginners. Once the Foundation level is completed a student moves up to Intermediate class to continue the next stage and then on to the Advanced level. Once the Advanced level is completed a student earns their Black Belt and the opportunity to join the Master’s Class.
– Foundation Level
The Foundation level is the first level for all students. Each module takes 8 weeks to complete with a belt earned at the end of each. This means the Foundation level can be completed in approximately 6 months. The key elements of this level are:
- No previous experience or fitness level required
- Train with people at your level
- Professionally developed curriculum, structured to ensure rapid and continuous progress
- Cover primary combat techniques
- Develop power through momentum
- Create speed with fluidity
- Increase reactions and reflexes to overcome inertia